Esquire's Best Dressed Man of 2013: Pope Francis
December 28, 2013 -- Esquire Magazine has crowned Pope Francis as its ''Best Dressed Man of 2013.''
Officials admit that this year's pick was an unconventional choice; however, they said pontiff's fashion choice to refrain from wearing flashy garments shows a humility rarely seen from past popes.
Other celebrities who dazzled Esquire this year include Bradley Cooper, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Chris Pine.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale