GMA Robin Roberts says she's 'never been happier or healthier'
NEW YORK (KTRK) -- Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts returned to the anchor desk one year ago, following a bone marrow transplant. Monday morning on the show, she told her co-anchors she's "never been happier or healthier than I am now right now."
In December, Roberts wrote a year-end post on Facebook, in which she said that she was thankful for. It was also the first public acknowledgement that she was gay.
"My year-end post was just full of gratitude and just telling everyone all that I'm grateful for, including my girlfriend Amber who really loved me through a very difficult year," Roberts said Monday on "GMA." "I'm very happy for the support and it's just letting everybody know that reflect on what got you to where you are right now and be grateful for where you are."
Read more about Robin Roberts' comments Monday morning on ABCNews.com
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County 11 min ago
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Two bodies found in rubble of burned down home 5 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days 31 min ago
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal