Rapper Lil' Kim pregnant with 1st child
NEW YORK -- Lil' Kim is pregnant with her first child.
The rapper's publicist C.J. Carter confirmed the news Thursday, a day after pictures of Kim's baby bump began to circulate via social media following her appearance at New York Fashion Week.
The "Lady Marmalade" singer's assistant Noel Perez says the 37-year-old is about five months along and due in May. No other details were available.
Lil' Kim, whose real name is Kim Jones, debuted her baby bump in a tight dress at The Blonds fashion show.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas 29 min ago
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released 30 min ago
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations 27 min ago
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison 46 min ago
- Man held up on his way home from bank 34 min ago
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- Make-A-Wish lets boy fly like Iron Man 40 min ago
- 'No hooking' billboard curbs prostitution in neighborhood 31 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos