Rapper Lil' Kim pregnant with 1st child
NEW YORK -- Lil' Kim is pregnant with her first child.
The rapper's publicist C.J. Carter confirmed the news Thursday, a day after pictures of Kim's baby bump began to circulate via social media following her appearance at New York Fashion Week.
The "Lady Marmalade" singer's assistant Noel Perez says the 37-year-old is about five months along and due in May. No other details were available.
Lil' Kim, whose real name is Kim Jones, debuted her baby bump in a tight dress at The Blonds fashion show.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death 22 min ago
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges 7 min ago
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction 34 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire