DASH diet ranks No. 1 on 'best diets' list
U.S. News and World Reports has a new 'best diets' list out, just in time for those January dieters.
The DASH Diet has been ranked number one for the fourth year in a row. The diet is healthy but can become expensive since it relies on fresh ingredients. Second is the Therapeutic Lifestyle changes diet.
Tying for the third place spot were the Mayo Clinic Diet, the Mediterranean Diet and Weight Watchers.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Rockets road to the Finals begins tonight
- Girl, 3, injured in possible road rage shooting
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident along Beltway feeder 52 min ago
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck wil be charged
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America: Reconsider student's punishment
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians
- Moisture moves back with with rain chances rising