DASH diet ranks No. 1 on 'best diets' list
U.S. News and World Reports has a new 'best diets' list out, just in time for those January dieters.
The DASH Diet has been ranked number one for the fourth year in a row. The diet is healthy but can become expensive since it relies on fresh ingredients. Second is the Therapeutic Lifestyle changes diet.
Tying for the third place spot were the Mayo Clinic Diet, the Mediterranean Diet and Weight Watchers.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 13 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 35 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug