Man dies after being struck by girlfriend's car
(9/15/05 - TEXAS CITY, TX) (KTRK) -- A Texas City man is dead and his girlfriend is in police custody.
Ricky Kizziah, 44, was killed Wednesday when his 47-year-old girlfriend apparently backed over him with a car at the couple's home. The cause of death has been ruled compression injuries to the torso.
Neighbors called 911 after the accident. The circumstances surrounding the death are not clear.
Police took the driver, Linda Sorrells, into custody following the accident. She has been charged with DWI. Her bond is set at $10,000. An investigation continues to determine if other charges will be filed.
(Copyright © 2005, KTRK-TV)
- Body found after gunshots ring out near Greens Bayou 29 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Beiber be at Houston rodeo?
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Family: Walmart steaks were laced with LSD
- Transgender woman sues CrossFit over competition
- Fort Hood soldier accused in prostitute case
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary