Nude body discovered in La Marque
(11/10/06 - KTRK/LA MARQUE, TX) (KTRK) -- A woman's body was discovered in La Marque Friday morning.
La Marque police are investigating the death of a woman who has been identified as Amanda Nicole Kellum, 27. Kellum's nude body was found in Omega Bay near the Gulf Freeway and Highway 146 by two fishermen.
The victim was apparently stabbed and may have been stranged as well. A dive team was called out to search the bay for more evidence.
Police have no suspects at this time.
(Copyright © 2006, KTRK-TV)
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive