Andrea Yates moved to different state hospital
(1/26/07 - KTRK/HOUSTON) (KTRK) -- Andrea Yates is living in a new state hospital in central Texas.
Yates' attorney George Parnham told Eyewitness News that the state moved Yates out of the maximum security north Texas state hospital to the state hospital in Kerrville. Yates was moved at the recommendation of her doctors.
During a retrial last year, a jury found Yates not guilty of murdering three of her children by reason of insanity. She drowned all five of her children in 2001.
(Copyright © 2007, KTRK-TV)
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 16 min ago
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad 51 min ago
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach 42 min ago
- The storm that wouldn't end 18 min ago
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Travis Herzog's Monday forecast
44 min ago