Local area bakery shop wins best kolache in state of Texas
(9/18/07 - KTRK/BRAZORIA COUNTY, TX) (KTRK) -- If you want the best kolaches in the state this morning, you'll have to go to a shop in Brazoria County.
Debbie Debbie Frakey owns the Kolache Shop and Bakery in Clute. Her jalapeno pig kolache won state grand champion at the Kolache Festival in Caldwell, Texas last weekend.
The recipe has been in the family for five generations and Frakey is refusing to share it with anyone.
(Copyright © 2007, KTRK-TV)
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin inks extension
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Three Webster officers indicted for official oppression
- Girl, 5, surprises deaf parents at holiday...
- How using free Wi-Fi can really cost you
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond