Bellaire park gets Marvin Zindler's name
(11/19/07 - KTRK/BELLAIRE, TX) (KTRK) -- A park in the city of Bellaire now bears one of southeast Texas' most well-known names.
On Tuesday, the city council voted to re-name Bellaire park to Bellaire Zindler Park. Yes, that Zindler. We're talking about our beloved Marvin Zindler, who died in late July.
Marvin's father, Abe, was the mayor of Bellaire for four terms.
(Copyright © 2007, KTRK-TV)
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn 48 min ago
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts 38 min ago
- Woman accused of having sex with boy, 14
- Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand
- Senate and House leaders reach deal on budget agreement
- Mack Brown responds to reports of his resignation
- Beyonce fans line up outside Toyota Center
- Accused killer in custody after weeks on the run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos