Teacher accused of exposing himself fired
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A teacher, accused of exposing himself in a classroom has since been fired by Galena Park ISD.
Fernando Gonzalez was arrested Wednesday after several North Shore High School students reported that he was watching child porn and fondling himself in a classroom.
Gonzalez was charged with two counts of possession of child pornography. He is out on bail.
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years
- Things you didn't know about reindeer