5 month old killed on Galveston Causeway
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A five-month-old baby was killed and two others were injured when their car stalled on the Galveston Causeway.
It happened Sunday night when the stalled vehicle was hit from behind by a pickup. Traffic was completely backed up last night while a woman and a five-year-old boy were taken to the hospital.
The driver of the truck was not hurt and no charges have been filed.
The Galveston Causeway does not have any emergency lanes or medians to accommodate malfunctioning vehicles.
Headlines at a glance | News in your community | RSS feeds
Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 13 min ago
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital