Violent robbery caught on video
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and the Harris County Sheriff's Office has released video they hope will help them catch a suspected robber.
The robbery happened back on April 26 shortly after 5am. A woman was exiting the Dunkin Donuts shop in the 800 block of FM 1960 when the suspect ran over and kicked the car door, causing it to strike her right arm and shoulder. He then pushed her aside, reached in and took her purse and ran back around the side of the shop before driving away.
The victim suffered minor injuries to her right shoulder and wrist.
The suspect, described as a black male, approximately 17 years old, with a dark complexion, was aware of surveillance cameras in the front of the shop. He held his white tee shirt up to partially obscure his face as he committed the crime. He was also wearing black loose shorts and white athletic shoes with stripes on the sides. His vehicle is described as a light-colored four-door full-sized passenger car of unknown make.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information phoned in to the Crime Stoppers 713-222-8477 tips hot line that leads to the identification, arrest and charging of any suspect in this case. All callers remain anonymous.
- Rockets road to the Finals begins tonight 54 min ago
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Girl, 3, injured in possible road rage shooting
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Video: Preparing for canonization of Popes John... 33 min ago
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America: Reconsider student's punishment
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians