Violent robbery caught on video
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and the Harris County Sheriff's Office has released video they hope will help them catch a suspected robber.
The robbery happened back on April 26 shortly after 5am. A woman was exiting the Dunkin Donuts shop in the 800 block of FM 1960 when the suspect ran over and kicked the car door, causing it to strike her right arm and shoulder. He then pushed her aside, reached in and took her purse and ran back around the side of the shop before driving away.
The victim suffered minor injuries to her right shoulder and wrist.
The suspect, described as a black male, approximately 17 years old, with a dark complexion, was aware of surveillance cameras in the front of the shop. He held his white tee shirt up to partially obscure his face as he committed the crime. He was also wearing black loose shorts and white athletic shoes with stripes on the sides. His vehicle is described as a light-colored four-door full-sized passenger car of unknown make.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information phoned in to the Crime Stoppers 713-222-8477 tips hot line that leads to the identification, arrest and charging of any suspect in this case. All callers remain anonymous.
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star 19 min ago
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 55 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers 37 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin