Speed to blame for fatal motorcycle wreck
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities say speed played a role in a deadly crash in Baytown.
It happened on Packsaddle near Chaparral. Investigators say a man was possibly going a hundred miles an hour on his motorcycle when he missed a curve in the road. Authorities say he slammed on his brakes, but skidded through a wooden fence. He crashed into a backyard and died on impact.
The victim's name has not been released.
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 28 min ago
- Arctic cold front blows in
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 tonight
- Topless woman chases peeping tom through store
- Testimony continues in baby death trial
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- No charges for FSU QB accused of rape
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Can you say this tongue twister?