Speed to blame for fatal motorcycle wreck
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities say speed played a role in a deadly crash in Baytown.
It happened on Packsaddle near Chaparral. Investigators say a man was possibly going a hundred miles an hour on his motorcycle when he missed a curve in the road. Authorities say he slammed on his brakes, but skidded through a wooden fence. He crashed into a backyard and died on impact.
The victim's name has not been released.
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Captain of S. Korea ferry among first to escape
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's featured...
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Police: Fight over woman ends in fatal stabbing
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green