Shot suspect had no weapon
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police tell us a suspect who was shot during a drug raid Friday afternoon by an HPD officer did not have a weapon.
Police also did not find any drugs in the southeast Houston home.
A narcotics tactical unit says the suspect had his hands behind his back and made a threatening move. An officer then shot him in the chest with an assault rifle.
The man was in critical condition Friday night.
Headline check | 100 most recent local stories | News alerts
Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years 43 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- How to lose the last 10 pounds
- Man killed while trying to cross North Freeway
- Missing stop sign blamed for accident in Montgomery Co.
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos