Meet Erin "Super Saver" Libranda
I am a single, full time working mother of three girls, Jordan, Nicole and Alexis, and was tired of trying to make ends meet each week. Child support was only going so far and that along with my weekly paycheck was just keeping us afloat. I would get the Sunday paper, clip coupons and save 20-30% each time I shopped but it was not enough. I knew I had to do better for my family.
I found coupon trading boards online and began getting the "heads up" on deals that I would have never known about unless I went into every store every day to check the deals out for myself. Nobody has that kind of time. That is when I found www.hotcouponworld.com. Ever since then my life has changed.
I can now look at several store ads online before they would even come in the mail or be available at the stores. Most have coupon match ups with them, so all I have to do is gather coupons and head out to the stores. Now I have stocked up on items we will always need and will never have to pay full price for them again.
By us saving thousands of dollars a year at the grocery and other stores, it allows my family opportunities that we might not otherwise be able to afford. Examples of this are our annual vacations, going out to the movies, buying those cool new shoes...and most importantly college tuition for three girls.
-- Erin Libranda
- 51 killed after tornadoes rip through Oklahoma
- Detectives investigating drowning of 3-year-old boy 18 min ago
- Suspected chop shop raided in NW Harris County
- Court appearance for man accused in attack at nail salon
- 1 arrested, 3 others sought in Alief murders
- Proposed office tower worries neighbors
- Gunman sought after man killed inside restaurant
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos