Boy, 8, attacked by pit bulls
WILLIS, TX (KTRK) -- An eight-year-old Montgomery County boy attacked by two pit bull dogs remains tonight in critical condition.
[SIGN UP: Get headlines and breaking news sent to you]
Deputies told us the dogs attacked the boy as he rode his bike near Willis Wednesday afternoon. The dogs bit the boy on his face, arms and legs. A medical helicopter airlifted the boy to Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Authorities have captured three dogs.
Headline check | 100 most recent local stories | News alerts
Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect 42 min ago
- Helping military families, one child at a time
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Young artists put on unique display 39 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Man killed by authorities 'Into the wild' hunter
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Workers recover Bible from rubble of NYC buildings
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days
- Girl, 5, spends day at wrong school
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods