Police find man beaten to death
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are investigating a deadly beating incident in southwest Houston.
[SIGN UP: Get headlines and breaking news sent to you]
The beating happened late last night at the Alexander House Apartments off Gulfton near Rampart. Two suspects are in custody. Right now police don't know if the victim and the suspects knew each other. They also don't have a motive.
"We got a call about a male that was beaten in an apartment. We arrived found that we have two potential suspect in custody," said Officer D. Gunter with the Houston Police Department. "As far as we know the male was inside the apartment and was apparently beaten with a baseball bat."
The victim hasn't been identified.
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident 10 min ago
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston 42 min ago
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested 56 min ago
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County 4 min ago
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes 6 min ago
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties 40 min ago
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Bakery owner turned hobby into successful...
30 min ago