Grand jury hearing Robbie Tolan case
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Harris County grand jury has begun listening to testimony regarding the high profile police shooting of Robbie Tolan.
[SIGN UP: Get headlines and breaking news sent to you]
The grand jury could spend up to three weeks listening to testimony. Tolan, who played minor league baseball, spent a few weeks in the hospital and still has a bullet lodged near his liver.
Headline check | 100 most recent local stories | News alerts
Slideshow archive | ABC13 wireless | Help solve crimes
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW 21 min ago
- Are you too good looking to get a date? 37 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'