New rules regarding red light camera tickets
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- If you were caught on camera running a red light, get ready to pay up.
The City of Houston is sending out letters starting next week as reminders. Right now, there's a 60 day grace period.
If you haven't paid the fine by January 30th, you won't be able to renew your car's registration. The hold on your registration will be removed when you pay.
red light cameras, local
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 10 min ago
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into barber shop 8 min ago
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven 6 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed 20 min ago
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight