New rules regarding red light camera tickets
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- If you were caught on camera running a red light, get ready to pay up.
The City of Houston is sending out letters starting next week as reminders. Right now, there's a 60 day grace period.
If you haven't paid the fine by January 30th, you won't be able to renew your car's registration. The hold on your registration will be removed when you pay.
red light cameras, local
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Man's body found in middle of street in SW Houston 29 min ago
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake' 20 min ago
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa 3 min ago
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Farmers' market fire in China's Shenzhen kills 16
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs
- David Tillman's Wednesday weather forecast
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos