Art cars light up the downtown Houston night
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It was an art car parade like you've never seen before.
A convoy of glowing cars rolled through downtown Houston Saturday night. Fifty cars covered in lights took part in the first ever H-E-B Illuminated Art Car Parade. Each car had its own theme. Some were shaped like a shoe, a beach hut complete with shining yellow pineapples and a face with its mouth wide open.
The parade was held in conjunction with the Autorama at the George R. Brown Convention Center, which was also lit up for the show.
To view the entire parade, click on the segments above
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale