Art cars light up the downtown Houston night
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It was an art car parade like you've never seen before.
A convoy of glowing cars rolled through downtown Houston Saturday night. Fifty cars covered in lights took part in the first ever H-E-B Illuminated Art Car Parade. Each car had its own theme. Some were shaped like a shoe, a beach hut complete with shining yellow pineapples and a face with its mouth wide open.
The parade was held in conjunction with the Autorama at the George R. Brown Convention Center, which was also lit up for the show.
To view the entire parade, click on the segments above
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death 15 min ago
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction 27 min ago
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges 43 min ago
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire