Continental expects delays, cancellations this week
HOUSTON -- Continental Airlines Inc. says customers whose flights may be delayed or canceled due to expected wintry weather this week in southeast Texas can change their plans without the usual penalty.The airline said customers on flights scheduled to, from or through area airports Friday through Sunday can change flights on the company Web site, continental.com. To waive the change fee, they must reschedule with travel that begins by Dec. 20.
In cases of canceled flights, customers can request a refund, the airline said.
The airports expected to be affected by weather include Houston-based Continental's hub at Houston's Bush Intercontinental Airport.
The fastest and most convenient way to change travel plans is via continental.com.
Change flights at continental.com for no fee
Customers should enter their confirmation number and last name in "Manage Reservations." Customers may also call Continental Airlines reservations at 800-525-0280 or their travel agent.
Continental.com provides an overview of Continental operations as well as up-to-date information regarding the status of specific flights. Automated flight status information is also available at 800-784-4444.
continental airlines, local
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1 19 min ago
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Girl, 3, injured in possible road rage shooting
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Video: Preparing for canonization of Popes John...
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America: Reconsider student's punishment
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians