Continental expects delays, cancellations this week
HOUSTON -- Continental Airlines Inc. says customers whose flights may be delayed or canceled due to expected wintry weather this week in southeast Texas can change their plans without the usual penalty.The airline said customers on flights scheduled to, from or through area airports Friday through Sunday can change flights on the company Web site, continental.com. To waive the change fee, they must reschedule with travel that begins by Dec. 20.
In cases of canceled flights, customers can request a refund, the airline said.
The airports expected to be affected by weather include Houston-based Continental's hub at Houston's Bush Intercontinental Airport.
The fastest and most convenient way to change travel plans is via continental.com.
Change flights at continental.com for no fee
Customers should enter their confirmation number and last name in "Manage Reservations." Customers may also call Continental Airlines reservations at 800-525-0280 or their travel agent.
Continental.com provides an overview of Continental operations as well as up-to-date information regarding the status of specific flights. Automated flight status information is also available at 800-784-4444.
continental airlines, local
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Fire engulfs northeast Houston home
- Obama imposes sanctions over Ukraine crisis
- Man to be tried as adult for deadly childhood attack
- Two arrested in deadly hit-and-run on FM 1960
- Woman asleep in Bieber's rented home arrested
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos