Arson investigator injured in collision
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- One arson investigator did not make the scene of a morning's fire in the Heights. That's because the investigator is in the hospital.
The arson unit was on the way to the fire when it collided with another car on 11th and North Durham. The arson investigator was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The other driver was not ticketed, because the arson unit did not have its emergency lights flashing at the time of the crash.
- HPD: Fight between roommates ends in shooting
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Time' Person of the Year: Pope Francis 5 min ago
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake' 38 min ago
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- More Astrodome seats to go on sale today 41 min ago
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Farmers' market fire in China's Shenzhen kills 16
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- David Tillman's Wednesday weather forecast
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos