Arson investigator injured in collision
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- One arson investigator did not make the scene of a morning's fire in the Heights. That's because the investigator is in the hospital.
The arson unit was on the way to the fire when it collided with another car on 11th and North Durham. The arson investigator was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The other driver was not ticketed, because the arson unit did not have its emergency lights flashing at the time of the crash.
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident