Report: Houston woman linked to Tiger Woods
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The New York Post is reporting that a Houston woman may be the latest to be linked to Tiger Woods.
A former boyfriend claims the Houston woman started seeing Woods in 2004 when she worked as a bartender in Orlando. The ex-boyfriend also says Woods claimed his marriage was a sham, and he used the alias "Mister Brightside" when he called.
That's the name of a song by 'The Killers' about a jealous lover.
tiger woods, local
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 53 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa 47 min ago
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Fugitive Friday: Help find suspect in sexual assault of child 17 min ago
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk
- House fire claims woman's life in NE Harris Co. 39 min ago
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- Police: 2 people killed after Utah rock slide 43 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos