Bolivar wants your ideas on Ike recovery
BOLIVAR, TX (KTRK) -- Bolivar wants to hear your ideas for helping the peninsula recover from Hurricane Ike.
The Bolivar Blueprint Steering Committee is holding a community workshop tonight. Residents are invited to share suggestions on rebuilding education, infrastructure, housing and economic development.
The committee will meet at Crenshaw elementary and middle school from 5:30pm until 7:30pm.
hurricane ike, local
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded 45 min ago
- Canada-Mexico flight makes emergency Montana stop 52 min ago
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl 17 min ago
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Magnitude-6.2 quake hits Chile's northern coast 50 min ago
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks 14 min ago
- Last words from missing jet came after shutdown
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover