Many waited in long lines for new sneakers
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Some patient customers will have a highly-coveted pair shoes this Christmas.Dozens of customers waited all night long at the Athlet'es Foot shoe store on Old Spanish Trail and Scott. This morning, Nike released its newest sneaker in the "Air Jordan" retro series.
The latest addition is similar to the shoe Jordan wore in the movie "Space Jam" back in 1996. One pair costs $175.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore'
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Company offering big reward for return of stolen truck
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Woman falls through roof, rescued by firefighters
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle