Many waited in long lines for new sneakers
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Some patient customers will have a highly-coveted pair shoes this Christmas.Dozens of customers waited all night long at the Athlet'es Foot shoe store on Old Spanish Trail and Scott. This morning, Nike released its newest sneaker in the "Air Jordan" retro series.
The latest addition is similar to the shoe Jordan wore in the movie "Space Jam" back in 1996. One pair costs $175.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'