Woman reportedly beaten with crowbar dies
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A woman who was beaten with a crowbar on Christmas Eve has died.
Sheriff's deputies believe Jason Bouchard beat up Terri Sanvicente and then set fire to her home in northwest Harris County. Bouchard was the father of Sanvicente's three children and was evicted from the home last year. Sanvicente was 40 years old.
Bouchard is charged with capital murder and is being held without bond.
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'