Person of interest named in Heights arson case
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston Fire Department arson investigators are seeking a person of interest to question as part the investigation of fires that have occurred within the Heights area.Eluid Tristan Limon, 30, is wanted for burglary of a habitation, a second degree felony. Houston arson investigators have charged Limon for burglarizing a residence located at 1032 Ashland. According to arson investigators, Limon has lived in the area and has witnessed several fires. He's been seen hanging out near the fires and has been interviewed by news crews.
Even though investigators have information that Limon may flee to Mexico, Limon has strong ties to the Houston and Bryan/College Station areas.
Limon is described as a Hispanic male, 5'10", weighing 120 pounds.
Limon has a previous criminal history. In 2000, he was sentenced to two years probation for theft in Brazos County. Then in 2006 he served six days in jail in Harris County for failure to ID.
Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of Eluid Limon should call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. You will remain anonymous. If your information leads to the filing of felony charges or an arrest, you will be eligible for up to a $5,000 reward.
The Houston Fire Department Arson Division is working cooperatively with the Houston Police Department and the U.S. Alcohol Tobacco and Firearm Agency to solve this case.
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS 44 min ago
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class 41 min ago
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- 'Fake' interpreter: 'I was hallucinating' 18 min ago
- Driver charged after turning to cosmetic for revenge 27 min ago
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- Motorcyclist dies after colliding with car
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- Are more Doritos-flavored foods on the way?
- Astrodome to be considered historic landmark
- Woman jailed over nasty note in lipstick
45 min ago