Yao Ming's wife expecting a baby
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Rockets superstar Yao Ming is going to be a dad!
A Chinese newspaper is reporting that Yao Ming and his wife Ye Li are expecting their first child. The shanghai daily says the baby is due in July. Yao, 29, married his wife, Ye, 28, at a lavish wedding in August 2007.
There are no other details available on the upcoming arrival, but we know he or she will be tall. Yao is 7'6" and his wife is 6'2".
Yao is still out with a foot injury and is helping manage his old team, the Shanghai Sharks.
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Dangerous sex offenders' moving into Houston area?