SPCA rescues animals from Alvin home
ALVIN, TX (KTRK) -- More than 100 animals are now with the SPCA after being rescued overnight.
The SPCA and the Alvin Police Department worked together to take the animals from a home in Alvin. The SPCA tells us the animals were living in horrible conditions. Some of the dogs were in small cages and living on old stacked newspapers that were covered in urine and feces. The animals at the property also included guinea pigs and horses.
The SPCA says the owners were breeding the animals.
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 32 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW 9 min ago
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses 27 min ago
- Are you too good looking to get a date? 39 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 50 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette' 52 min ago
- Travis Herzog's Tuesday weather forecast
44 min ago