Texans team up with H-E-B to provide food
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Many hungry Houstonians will have food on their table thanks to the Texans performance on the football field this season.The Houston Texans and H-E-B teamed up to create Sacks for Hunger. H-E-B donated $1,000 worth of food each time the team's defense sacked a quarterback.
Today, defensive end Mario Williams and volunteers helped unload a trailer of full of food They passed out 30,000 pounds of food or more than 23,000 meals.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale