Local group send portable medical clinics to Haiti
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- Five portable medical clinics were shipped to Haiti today, thanks to a group of missionaries from Texas A&M.A Pearland group called Christian Alliance finished up work on the portable medical clinics yesterday. They filled the containers with food, water and medical supplies.
One of the clinics was dedicated to Eyewitness News anchor Art Rascon. The group members say they honored him because his reports from Haiti helped raised awareness about the problems there.
haiti, pearland, local
- Kubiak era ends in Houston 4 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery on UH campus 8 min ago
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas 34 min ago
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- 5 Things to Know for Today 5 min ago
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota!
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wisconsin residents
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter
- Move over emerald, a new color will take over next year
- David Tillman's midday weather forecast
6 min ago