Texas City takes bids to repair dike
Friday, March 19, 2010
TEXAS CITY, TX (KTRK) -- Texas City is taking bids to repair its five-mile long dike, which was damaged during Hurricane Ike.It has been shut down since 2008. To help pay for the project, Texas City has applied for aid from the federal government.
The goal is to have the repairs completed by mid to late fall.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
texas city, hurricane ike, local
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- Will the mascots remain the same?
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death 41 min ago
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond 24 min ago
- What was interpreter REALLY signing
- Do you know this week's StopHoustonGangs.org fugitive? 23 min ago
- Bride accused of pushing husband off cliff pleads guilty
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- House approves budget bill; now goes to Senate 40 min ago
- 'Fake' interpreter: 'I was hallucinating'
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
3 min ago