No more free passes for red light runners in Willis
Friday, March 19, 2010
WILLIS, TX (KTRK) -- No more free passes for drivers who run red lights in Willis.Since February 18, the Montgomery County town has been sending out warnings in the mail for anyone caught by red light cameras. But today, those warnings are over. And red light runners will now be sent $75 tickets. There are 3 intersections in Willis tracked by red light cameras.
During the warning period, the cameras recorded about 98 violations every day.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 2 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects