Ike recovery efforts focus of meeting
BOLIVAR, TX (KTRK) -- Residents of the Bolivar Peninsula are invited to attend a meeting this evening to get an update on recovery efforts since Hurricane Ike.
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 5 p.m. at Crenshaw Elementary and Middle School, which is located on Highway 87.
Residents can stop by to get updates from Galveston County officials on recovery projects including road repairs, debris cleanup, and power restoration.
hurricane ike, galveston, local
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County 40 min ago
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon 25 min ago
- Man says found treasure should be his 7 min ago
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southwest Houston 20 min ago
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park 55 min ago
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation 43 min ago
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town
- Keenum out; Schaub to start against Broncos
- Surprise wedding shower for cancer survivor...
39 min ago
- Take a trip to Santa's Town
34 min ago