Ike recovery efforts focus of meeting
BOLIVAR, TX (KTRK) -- Residents of the Bolivar Peninsula are invited to attend a meeting this evening to get an update on recovery efforts since Hurricane Ike.
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 5 p.m. at Crenshaw Elementary and Middle School, which is located on Highway 87.
Residents can stop by to get updates from Galveston County officials on recovery projects including road repairs, debris cleanup, and power restoration.
hurricane ike, galveston, local
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 2 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- River Oaks residents fighting to stop office building 17 min ago
- Rice U police officers cleared of wrongdoing in man's arrest
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Woman charged after allegedly kicking son in Walmart
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- NJ honor student who sued parents returns home