Continental Airlines to cut more jobs
Monday, March 29, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston-based Continental Airlines is planning on more cutbacks.The airline will lay off 150 ground workers, including bag handlers at seven US airports. Continental will hire contractors to do the work.
The layoffs will begin June 1 at seven different cities. The layoffs will not impact workers in Houston.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
continental airlines, local
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 3 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight 59 min ago
- Dying child receives experimental drug
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon
- First the wind, then the cold