Continental Airlines to cut more jobs
Monday, March 29, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston-based Continental Airlines is planning on more cutbacks.The airline will lay off 150 ground workers, including bag handlers at seven US airports. Continental will hire contractors to do the work.
The layoffs will begin June 1 at seven different cities. The layoffs will not impact workers in Houston.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
continental airlines, local
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos