Scrubs-wearing suspects wanted in home invasion
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- The Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office is investigating a home invasion case where the suspects were wearing medical scrubs.Someone rang the door bell at the front door of a home in the 21100 block of Concordia Park Lane shortly after 2pm last Thursday, according to the sheriff's office. The victim, a 27-year-old woman, answered the door. That's when a black male and black female, both wearing blue medical scrubs and carrying a clipboard forced their way into the residence.
According to the sheriff's office, the woman was shoved to the ground at gunpoint, her hands were tied together and a pillowcase placed over her head.
At the same time, a 25-year-old male victim was in the garage when he observed the two suspects wearing blue medical scrubs walk to the front door of his home. He reportedly heard the female victim scream, at which point he called 911.
After the male victim dialed 911, two more black males entered the garage and tied his hands and feet together and placed a box over his head, according to the sheriff's office.
The suspects took jewelry, electronics and an undisclosed amount of cash. They were seen leaving in a red Dodge Ram truck and a white four-door Honda Civic. Detectives have not determined an exact motive, but reportedly believe the victims may have been targeted given that they are a small business owner.
The victims reported hearing the suspects speaking Spanish. An investigation remains underway.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS (8477).
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore'
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Company offering big reward for return of stolen truck
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Woman falls through roof, rescued by firefighters
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle