Suspect in Rosenberg double murder appears in court
FORT BEND COUNTY, TX (KTRK) -- A former prison guard pleaded not guilty Monday morning to killing his wife and mother-in-lawAlbert Turner refused to answer our questions on his way out of court. He is back in Fort Bend County after spending two months on the run.
Turner was captured on March 5 in North Carolina. On Monday, he appeared in court in Rosenberg.
Investigators say he stabbed both his wife, Keitha Turner, and her mother, Betty Jo Frank, the day after Christmas. Police think the Turner's children witnessed the murders.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County 10 min ago
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged 31 min ago
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
58 min ago