Suspect in Rosenberg double murder appears in court
FORT BEND COUNTY, TX (KTRK) -- A former prison guard pleaded not guilty Monday morning to killing his wife and mother-in-lawAlbert Turner refused to answer our questions on his way out of court. He is back in Fort Bend County after spending two months on the run.
Turner was captured on March 5 in North Carolina. On Monday, he appeared in court in Rosenberg.
Investigators say he stabbed both his wife, Keitha Turner, and her mother, Betty Jo Frank, the day after Christmas. Police think the Turner's children witnessed the murders.
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos