Toddler found underwater in relatives' pool
CHANNELVIEW, TX (KTRK) -- A two-year-old boy is said to be in critical condition after he fell into a pool. It happened at a home in Channelview.We're told the toddler was in the pool for a few minutes before someone found him. He was taken by Life Flight to Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Deputies at the scene tell us an aunt and uncle were caring for the toddler and this appears to be just a tragic accident.
The Harris County Sheriff's Office is investigating.
- Severe weather possible across Houston area
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud 24 min ago
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking 54 min ago
- Ice pellets and snow frustrate holiday travel rush 12 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?