Toddler found underwater in relatives' pool
CHANNELVIEW, TX (KTRK) -- A two-year-old boy is said to be in critical condition after he fell into a pool. It happened at a home in Channelview.We're told the toddler was in the pool for a few minutes before someone found him. He was taken by Life Flight to Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Deputies at the scene tell us an aunt and uncle were caring for the toddler and this appears to be just a tragic accident.
The Harris County Sheriff's Office is investigating.
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston 36 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side 4 min ago
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker truck 1 min ago
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her 45 min ago
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing 43 min ago
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands