Toddler found underwater in relatives' pool
CHANNELVIEW, TX (KTRK) -- A two-year-old boy is said to be in critical condition after he fell into a pool. It happened at a home in Channelview.We're told the toddler was in the pool for a few minutes before someone found him. He was taken by Life Flight to Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Deputies at the scene tell us an aunt and uncle were caring for the toddler and this appears to be just a tragic accident.
The Harris County Sheriff's Office is investigating.
- Mother killed in police chase remembered
- Mother of drowned girl uses her story to save lives
- Detectives: Road rage leads to fatal shooting
- Search ends for missing swimmer at San Luis Pass
- Girl critical after nearly drowning in Cleveland pond
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; 200-plus rescued
- UH police investigating on-campus robbery
- Protesters across globe rally against Monsanto
- HCSO sergeant killed in crash laid to rest
- Warmer weather on its way to Houston area
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend
- otrc: Mariah has wardrobe malfunction on GMA
- abcnews: Zookeeper dies from tiger attack
- raw video: Chinese dog skateboards, rides toy cars
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos