Richmond man and woman arrested for distributing cocaine
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities have arrested a Richmond man and woman for distributing cocaine out of their residence.During a two-month investigation, the Fort Bend County Narcotics Task Force learned the suspect, Juanita Sandoval, lived in the 300 block of Rochelle with Marcus Cantu and cocaine was being openly sold from the residence. Drug agents conducted a search and arrest warrant of the suspect's residence locating 22 grams of cocaine, as well as items used in distributing street level amounts of cocaine, electronic scales and plastic packaging material. Both Sandoval, 31, and Cantu, 37, were charged with manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance, a first degree felony. A judge set the bond on Sandoval at $50,000. Cantu's bond was set at $25,000.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister
- Houston will host Super Bowl LI in 2017 40 min ago
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Fight at bar ends in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co. 58 min ago
- Katy Fire Chief indicted in Valium fraud case 22 min ago
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Enormous python caught in Florida
- Is Pope Francis an exorcist?
- Minor spill, tar balls cleaned up at Galveston
- Two people found on church roof arrested for trespassing
- Photos: Go back in time with these Bathing Beauties!
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos