Laura Recovery Center joins in search for missing teen
SPRING, TX (KTRK) -- The Laura Recovery Center is helping a family search for a Spring high school student who went missing two weeks ago.They are looking for Alexandria Lowitzer, 16. She was last seen April 26, when she got off her school bus and started walking to work. Yesterday, volunteers organized in north Harris County to search for her. Lowitzer's parents held a barbecue benefit to raise money for the Laura Recovery Center. That benefit was held next door to the search team's mobile unit.
"She didn't take any clothes. She didn't take any makeup, anything that would be important to a 16-year-old girl if they were going to run away. She didn't take any of that," said John Lowitzer, Alexandria's father. "She has her cell phone, but no cell phone charger."
Please call the police or the Laura Recovery Center at 281-482-5723 if you have any information.
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar 18 min ago
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver 20 min ago
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects 38 min ago
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game