Webster to get $1M in federal funds
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
WEBSTER, TX (KTRK) -- The city of Webster will get about a million dollars in federal funds.The money will be used to design a new fire station and add back-up generators at lift stations, all damaged during Hurricane Ike.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
hurricane ike, local
- Severe weather possible this morning 41 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs 13 min ago
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 19 min ago
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?