Pappas Restaurants sues over oil spill
Thursday, May 20, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Pappas Restaurants chain is suing BP, Transocean and Halliburton over the oil disaster.It says the companies' reckless negligence caused the spill, and that because of the oil and fishing ban, its restaurants will have to significantly raise prices and in the process will lose customers. None of the companies are commenting on the lawsuit. The restaurant chain is based in Houston.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'