Halliburton to relocate workers
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The six month halt on deep water drilling is impacting jobs in Houston.Halliburton said it plans to relocate workers and equipment from its gulf operations to other areas, but the company did not say how many of its 2,200 workers in this area will be moved.
President Obama ordered the moratorium last week, in response to the oil rig explosion and spill.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Former Houstonian in iconic WWII photo dies 15 min ago
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael' 43 min ago
- Judge bans gang members from East Aldine Safety Zone
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's Friday fugitives?
- Lights go out at Jones Hall, but concert-goers have a blast
- Tooth Fairy 45% more generous in 2013
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Man hit, killed while trying to cross East Freeway
- Free Stuff Friday!