Halliburton to relocate workers
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The six month halt on deep water drilling is impacting jobs in Houston.Halliburton said it plans to relocate workers and equipment from its gulf operations to other areas, but the company did not say how many of its 2,200 workers in this area will be moved.
President Obama ordered the moratorium last week, in response to the oil rig explosion and spill.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse 16 min ago
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos