Continental offers new route from Houston to Mexico
Friday, June 11, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Travelers to Mexico have a new route to choose from that's departing Bush Intercontinental Airport.Continental Airlines added a twice-weekly flight from Houston to Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, Mexico. That's in the southeast region of Mexico. The new service is the 30th Mexican destination for Continental, which it says is more than any other airline. Continental is still awaiting word from federal regulators looking into its merger with United. Once that happens, Continental will become United and the airline's headquarters will move from Houston to Chicago.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
continental airlines, local
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin inks extension
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Three Webster officers indicted for official oppression
- Girl, 5, surprises deaf parents at holiday...
- How using free Wi-Fi can really cost you
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond