Prayer vigil tonight for missing Spring teen
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- On the steps of Houston's City Hall tonight will be a prayer vigil for a missing teenager.Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, vanished on April 26. She was last seen exiting a school bus just a few blocks from her home. Her parents don't think she ran away because most of her belongings were left at home, including a purse with money inside.
With the vigil tonight, Lowitzer's parents hope to bring more attention to their plight. They will be joined by members of the Laura Recovery Center, the head of the mayor's crime victim's office, and Precinct 6 Constable Victor Trevino. That vigil starts at 7pm.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 35 min ago
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company 33 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course 55 min ago
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham' 24 min ago
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
24 min ago