Police: Man finds mother dead inside Clear Lake home
Sunday, June 20, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A 71-year-old woman is dead after a fire in her Clear Lake home.Flames broke out at the house on Oak Cloister Way near Broadlawn Sunday morning. Police identified the woman as Patricia Smith.
Authorities say her son found her body, and they aren't sure if her death had anything to do with the fire. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
clear lake, local
- weather: Rain showers popping up across SE Texas
- Overturned tanker truck causing traffic nightmare 36 min ago
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Police: Suspected drunk driver slams into ambulance
- Gay pride parade's new condom policy draws criticism 30 min ago
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots burglar
- Boy, 13, charged in 'wrestling' death of girl, 5
- 2nd arson suspect arrested after clothing store fire
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7 million older model Jeeps
- otrc: Bieber investigated in Hollywood hit-and-run
- abcnews: Brain-eating amoeba warning in Florida
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
- Video: Good Samaritan stabbed by own sword
- Students sharpen math and science skills at...
7 min ago
- Time to shop for new school year is now
27 min ago