Pedestrian killed in hit and run accident
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating a fatal hit and run accident involving a pedestrian in the Heights area.The man was found dead in the 300 block of Yale near the Katy Freeway feeder road. The area around the feeder road was completely shut down during the investigation. The victim, who is believed to have lived in the area, appears to be a homeless man in his 80s.
The driver fled the scene of the wreck. There were no eyewitnesses to the accident, and nothing from the vehicle was left at the scene.
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 57 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida 20 min ago
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Man dancing on power pole in lifted to...
- David Tillman's weather forecast
52 min ago