New information comes in Flint triple shooting case
FLINT -- (07/02/10)--Flint police continue to investigate a shooting which left three people hurt on the city's north side.
It happened shortly before 4 p.m. Thursday inside a home in the 300 Block of Josephine Street, just west of Martin Luther King Avenue.
Two of the victims -- Kendrick Cornelius and Kevin Toney -- have been upgraded from critical condition. At last check, the third victim, Broderick Miller, was in good condition.
Police say there was a group gambling at the home and it appears two men robbed the other three.
flint, shooting, local, lori dougovito
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood 53 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Police say girl finds her murdered mother
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow 44 min ago
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter... 32 min ago
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad 20 min ago
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
32 min ago