New information comes in Flint triple shooting case
FLINT -- (07/02/10)--Flint police continue to investigate a shooting which left three people hurt on the city's north side.
It happened shortly before 4 p.m. Thursday inside a home in the 300 Block of Josephine Street, just west of Martin Luther King Avenue.
Two of the victims -- Kendrick Cornelius and Kevin Toney -- have been upgraded from critical condition. At last check, the third victim, Broderick Miller, was in good condition.
Police say there was a group gambling at the home and it appears two men robbed the other three.
flint, shooting, local, lori dougovito
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list 6 min ago
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- More Houstonians using METRO system 58 min ago
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook