Woman arrested, accused in deadly drive-by shooting
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Deputies have made an arrest in last week's deadly drive-by shooting on the northwest side.It happened Wednesday on Weiman near Eldridge Parkway. Detectives say a man driving home was being followed by an SUV. Deputies believe Sonya Amador, 25, and several accomplices used a dark colored Mercedes SUV to run his car off the road.
At least one person pulled out a gun and open fire on the man, killing Milton Flores.
Amador is now charged with capital murder. The motive, apparently, was to stop the man from testifying in a court case.
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS 56 min ago
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- No jail for teen whose lawyers argued 'affluenza'
- Two of 3 suspected burglars caught in the act
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Restaurant robbery attempt foiled by quick-thinking worker
- Exxon Mobil building evacuated due to fire on roof
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations