Kemah deals with shortage of parking places
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
KEMAH, TX (KTRK) -- Business owners in Kemah are pleased to see business picking back up two years after Hurricane Ike.However, drivers are not so happy about parking problems. The crowds are big, leading to parking problems in Kemah. Some have suggested adding meters or hiring a meter maid to limit the time spent in a parking spot.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy 30 min ago
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field 37 min ago
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold 6 min ago
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell 33 min ago
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse 32 min ago
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death
- Valuable artifacts stolen from historic home
- Video: Flu widespread in Harris County 33 min ago
- Man found reading Bible after chase in NW Harris Co.
- METRO bus involved in accident near Reliant Park
- Sneak peek at rare art exhibit
8 min ago
- Flu widespread in Harris County
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos